Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Dynasty

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yuuki Rose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuki Rose

Yuuki Rose

Yuuki Rose Empty
PostSubject: Yuuki Rose   Yuuki Rose Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:11 am

Basic Character Info

Name: Yuuki Rose

Nick name/ alias: goth girl

Appearance: [img]Yuuki Rose Inoue_001[/img]

Personality: Yuuki keeps to her self most of the time becuase everybody normally treats her as a outcast.Since she has the power to control death she tries her very best to protect her secret.She gets mad when people try to bully others just becuase they can and she protects those who need it.

History/RP Sample:

Background Story:Yuuki was born in secret while her mother Rose was still helping the rebellion that someone named Cloud started.Since she was always at risk for dieing, she was sent to live with aunt Roxy. One night while they were home the house was attacked by the vizards and hollows that hated them.Feeling powerless to help her mother since she was human, Roxy and Rose escaped the house only to be caught by a shinigami.

"Rose Death..you are sentenced to death for trying to help destroy the worlds and Roxy you are sentenced to death for helping her....as for your human daughter she is also sentenced to death..."He said putting his hand on a sword like weapon.

Instantly her aunt was stabbed through the heart as her eyes filled with pure hatred and fear.Her mother fought well but in the end was killed also.Yuuki rushed to her mother and held on to her head.She didn't want to be alone in the world without anyone and being hunted down by everyone.

"M-My child..listen to be well...you have to find a human named Yami..Kanda...he can help you control your powers"Rose said before closing her eyes.

"Yes.."Yuuki said as she aimed her hands at the shinigami"die...cero cannon"

A wave of black and white ceros rushed at the shinigami as he blocked with his sword.

"W-What kind of human are you"He barked being overwhelmed by her power

With a flash she phased behind his back grinning while saying"The one who will kill you and control my powers"as she blasted another waves of the cero cannon at the shinigami killing him.

"My gifts shall not be defeated but i won't just kill people for no reason so for the moment..i swear to learn how to control my powers"Se thought

RP sample: Yuuki looked at the people underneath her feet as she stood on top of the building.Her life was going to change for the worse because now her power made her a threat to those she cared about.A small wave of tears came out the corner of her eyes as the sunrise began to show up.

"I guess i can still go to school and try to live like a normal human again but i think that mother would have liked me to be free to my self"She thought jumping off of the roof.

The air brushed against her skin making a smile appear on her face, she could never understand why people fought to protect her but she was happy they did.Humans were looking and pointing at her screaming.They thought that she was going to die form the impact.

"I don't die that easily people"She thought landing on her feet.

The impact of her landing sent walls of wind crashing and tearing into the buildings nearby as she bit her nail.Her power was still hard to control but she promised herself that she would change that.

"Crap im going to be late to school again....but....i will kill them"She said under her breath as the school bell rung and she ran like a mad women to the school.

Human Abilities

Shinigami eyes
Yuuki normally keeps contacts in her eyes because her real eyes gives her the ability to control how people will die.She thinks of it as a curse because some of the people she cared about died at her hands.
[img]Yuuki Rose Anime6[/img]
how she looks when using her eyes

Living Cero
Yuuki can channel ceros throughout her body at will and adsorb them also.Since this is the case she normally has knives which are made out of ceros to help control her power.

Techniques

Cero Cannon
Yuuki uses her ability as a living cero to blast a huge and powerful wave of white and black ceros as her opponents.Her looks change during this attack because she forces her body to its limits.
[img]Yuuki Rose Normal_anime_evil[/img]
what Yuuki looks like when she pushes her body to her limits
Back to top Go down
Mikaru Takahashi
Admin
Mikaru Takahashi

Yuuki Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki Rose   Yuuki Rose Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:18 pm

This character was not approved and you have posted. Which means you broke a rule...this account is going to be deleted now. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://riseofrevolution.rpg-board.net

Yuuki Rose
Page 1 of 1