Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Hey and welcome to Bleach Rise of Revolution! Log in and have fun, meet new people, talk about bleach, and ROLEPLAY! Please make sure you read the rules, make your character before doing ANYTHING, and you better have a great time. ^^
Bleach Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Dynasty

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paperwork

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuchiki Byakuya

Kuchiki Byakuya

Paperwork Empty
PostSubject: Paperwork   Paperwork Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:55 am

Byakuya was sitting in his office, doing his paperwork. It wasn't due for another week, but he always liked to finish it early. He was spending more and more time at his office lately, for there was nothign to do at home and it was a little lonely. Rukia was in the world of the living with Ichigo, and there had been fewer hollows to fight lately. He finished his paperwork quickly, and looked out his window. The sun was just setting. Byakuya sighed quietly. He didn't quite want to go home to that big, empty mansion, but there was nothing else to do here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto-roleplay.board-directory.net
Renji Abarai

Renji Abarai

Paperwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paperwork   Paperwork Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Renji walked into his Captain's office with a nervous look on his face, "Sir...the Captain Commander Mikaru Takahashi has defected with both Aizen Sosuke and Gin Ichimaru." he said looking down to the floor. "I'm going out to fight, Ichigo and everyone else is out there fighting for their lives, I need to do something!" he said turning around to walk off. "If you really want something to do, then come on." he said with a grin as he started walking out of the office. "Am I really strong enough?" he thought.
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Byakuya

Kuchiki Byakuya

Paperwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paperwork   Paperwork Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:26 am

Byakuya turned quickly away from the window, a bit startled. "Abarai! Do you not know how to knock? You are not to come barging into here without knocking! Do not forget your place!” he said sharply. He stood up, stacking the papers into a neat pile on the edge of the desk. "I suppose I'll help...there's nothing else to do. The Soul Society will not fall if I can help it." He walked toward Renji, pausing to turn the lights off and lock the door. "If Kurosaki Ichigo's here, then where is Rukia?" he asked, suddenly feeling a bit frightened. If something happened to her.... he tried not to let the fear show on his face. His eyes were as cold as ever. Nothing will happen to her. I won't let anything happen. I promised I would always protect her and that I will. That is one promise I refuse to break.
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto-roleplay.board-directory.net
Ryoma Sakuraba

Ryoma Sakuraba

Paperwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paperwork   Paperwork Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:11 am

-while ryoma was busy taking care of the hollows at the Sokyoku Hill alone. his shadow appeared at the 6th squads barracks looking for captain kuchiki, in moments he found him and said-

captain kuchiki, your asistence is needed at the Sokyoku Hill, right now ryoma is fighting the hollows there on his own and he needs your help to fight them off. right not he is struggling.

-ryoma's shadow knelt down in front of captain kuchiki-

please help him sir!

(OOC- ryoma's shadow talks in yellow, and ryoma talks in orange so everyone knows)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paperwork Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paperwork   Paperwork Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paperwork
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Dynasty :: Seireitei :: Squad Barracks :: Division 6-
Jump to: